The Earl Selkirk Gallery exhibits work in all media focusing on local Toronto artists. Proposals for solo, group and curatorial projects are all accepted. We will also consider one night performances and other out of gallery events and processes. Exhibitions usually run for 4-6 weeks. Submissions are reviewed on an ongoing bases. Please allow for 4-6 weeks to review your work. Thank you for your patience.
REQUIRED SUBMISSION MATERIALS
All submissions must include:
- Completed submission form
- Curriculum Vitae
- One page statement of intent
- One page project description, clearly defining spatial and technical elements of the work
- Support material: CD-ROM (up to 10 images), New media/time-based media on DVD, CD-ROM, and/or audiotape (up to 10 minutes) Work must be clearly labeled with the artist’s name, title, dimensions, media, and year the work was completed. WE DO NOT REVIEW ONLINE SUBMISSIONS.
- A separate corresponding image checklist with artist’s name, title of work, dimensions, media, and year work was completed.
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope (Required for the return of submitted materials.)
Please mail submissions to:
Attention: EARL SELKIRK GALLERY
2928 Dundas St West, The Junction, Toronto, ON, M6P 1Y8
Please note that email applications will not be accepted.
All materials must be clearly labeled with the artist’s name and contact information. Earl Selkirk Gallery is not responsible for lost or damaged submissions. Do not submit original artwork.